- Empower local communities with skills and opportunities to in the construction industry as to leave a lasting legacy.
- Developing skills in local communities and to empower and enable job creation and sustainability.
- Contribute to local economic growth by supporting local industries and capabilities where possible.
- To operate business with integrity and honesty and never compromise thereon.
- Never to compromise on quality of materials.
- To adhere to construction, engineering and safety standards.
- Play an active role in elevating local unemployment and skills shortages.
Accreditation & Certifications
REFERENCESNHBRC Welkom Thabong project.
- Donated one house and build one for NHBRC.
- Contact Vusi Hartley 082 255 3381.
- Ben Craft - 073 725 3118
- Vroegbegin Boerdery - email@example.com
- Laerskool Trichardt - 017 638 0244